Business Recruiting Lead (f/m/div) // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
We’re finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
We’re now looking for a Business Recruiting Lead (f/m/div) to join our People & Organization department. A senior recruiter and mentor who cares about the continuous optimization of the end-2-end recruiting processes for all non-tech hires as well as sharing expertise with the team and developing them further individually. Absolute passion for recruiting as well as the highest level of professionalism are just as elementary! Are you also looking for having impact and change the financial and insurance industry sustainably? Then you have found your match with finleap!
What will keep you challenged?
- With your team of 4-5 colleagues you are responsible for the non-tech end-2-end recruiting processes for the company builder itself and most finleap ventures.
- The continuous optimization of processes with the focus on a “best in class candidate experience” and the best possible service for our internal stakeholders are your daily focus at all times.
- In close collaboration with the Director of People & Operations, you are responsible for the operational C-level recruiting process for all non-tech roles.
- You define the monthly resource planning for your team tailored to the corresponding recruiting needs of our company builder and ventures.
- Together with your colleagues from P&O as well as from Marketing/PR you further drive and shape our employer branding strategy and initiate the appropriate measures for implementation.
- In regular meetings with your team you address individual feedback since the personal development of your colleagues is very important to you and the success of finleap.
- Monthly tracking of the relevant recruiting KPIs as well as the associated intercompany billing process for your team belong to your tasks.
- You work on strategic P&O projects for which you always stay up-to-date about new trends and establish them in a target-group-specific and pragmatic way.
What will make you succeed?
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of recruiting expertise (especially in recruiting senior and leadership roles) in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. First leadership expertise is a plus.
- Passion for recruiting and HR topics in general characterize you as well as your process strength.
- You already work with the latest recruiting methods and you are familiar with some diagnostics tools.
- When gathering data for reports, you not only are capable to present them in a verifiable way but also analyze them and draw smart conclusions for your and your team’s work
- Demonstrating a hands-on mentality and proactively taking the initiative is as natural for you as working strategically.
- You are open for new challenges and find pragmatic solutions.
- Your organized and structured way of working helps you to not only driving the daily business forward but keeping the big picture and over all goals in mind.
- In stressful moments you stay focused and can help others to see through.
- Your fluent German and English skills complete your profile.
- Being part of the team who recruits the first key hires for our ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started.