Head of HR (m/f/d) // aklamio
- Work closely with our management team on strategic topics while also diving into the deeper details in a hands-on way
- You will manage, guide and support our international HR team, setting up strategies to our four offices across Europe.
- Build and maintain relationships with our team at all levels to ensure a great employee experience for everyone
- Create, review and improve policies and procedures relevant to the business needs
- Support the recruiting team in line with our expansion strategy
- +8 years of significant HR experience, ideally within a high volume, fast paced and international environment
- You have successfully managed HR teams in the past
- Strong expertise developing and implementing strategic programs in the areas of: retention, performance management, talent development, recruitment, compensation and benefits
- With your hands on attitude, you can also work on administrative tasks, such as contract management or preparatory payroll accounting
- Knowledge in German and International labour law, payroll, policies, and regulations
- You are fluent in English. German would be a plus
- Permanent full time position, with flexible hours and a Home Office policy.
- A fast growing company, where you can challenge yourself personally and grow professionally.
- A cozy office with a vibrant team coming from the whole world (we have more than 20 countries already represented!)
- We value Team Building, that is why we have scheduled breakfasts all together and other Team Events.
- Various company benefits like language lessons (English and German), fresh and organic fruits, hot and cold beverages are always there and many more