Head of Human Resources (m/f) // prosperity.app
What we do
We create technology which helps our customers to maintain the highest level of prosperity for a changing life and a changing society. Our concept of prosperity management is disrupting savings, life insurance and wealth management.
- In the last years, more than 40,000 customers trusted our outstanding services and that number is growing very fast day by day.
- We are managing more than 300 M CHF for our customers. We service our customers with more than 50 funds with different strategies.
- In 2017 our turnover was over 110 M CHF and we are still growing year by year.
- More that 40 people are building on our joined future and we believe that people are the most important resources.
We are recruiting for both offices in Ruggell, Liechtenstein as well as Berlin, Germany.
Ruggell holds both our holding company as well as our life insurance business offices. We have a modern office building that we have designed so people can work together as a community with large community areas of open spaces.
Visit our holding company website: www.theprosperity.company
Visit our life insurance company website: www.liechtensteinlife.com
Berlin sports the office of our digital unit. At our offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, we create and market digital products while enjoying the modern atmosphere and amenities of our fancy infrastructure.
Visit our prosperity app website: www.prosperity.app
- Create talent acquisition, training & development, happiness & retention as well as performance & reward strategies and budgets in line with our company strategy
- Build and lead a team of HR professionals and ensure on time, on budget and on quality execution of your strategies
- Set up and run reporting systems to track performance across all HR dimensions and report such data
- Ensure employment contracts are in line with current law and our company values
- Lead employer branding efforts (like recruitment marketing)
- Develop HR policies for all branches, countries, regions
- 5+ years work experience as Head of HR, HR Director, Senior HR Manager with leading a team or similar role
- Experience in strategic planning
- In-depth knowledge of all HR functions
- Hands-on experience with HR software (HRIS, ATS)
- Good understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- Certification like PHR and SPHR is a plus
- We believe in getting the job done so we are flexible on your work hours
- Take responsibility for building and running the entire HR department
- Report to the CEO
- Work at our fancy offices at mindspace in Kreuzberg, Berlin
- Work with a team that puts great focus on mutual trust supporting each other in achieving our goals
- Benefit from the flexibility and atmosphere of a digital startup while having the power of a large company with 100M+ in revenues