Head of People and Culture (m/f/x) – Berlin
#You is a young, ambitious and fast growing technology-enabled brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. Founded by an experienced team with a track record of launching and scaling DTC brands, we set ourselves apart with state of the art technology & operations, best in class marketing, creative content and a strong community of loving customers. All these provide the backbone to the fast growth of our brand portfolio.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness and is one of the fastest growing DTC brands in Europe. Its sister brand FAYNT is the latest addition to the Hashtag You portfolio and about to revolutionize the personal fragrance space. And we do not stop there – with new categories, new products and manifold growth opportunities still to come.
That’s why we are looking for a Head of People and Culture (m/f/x) to support our HR team.
- Develop and implement an overarching people & culture strategy, from company values and employee benefits to performance management and setting up our own training curriculum
- Shape our HR processes along the entire employee lifecycle (e.g. recruiting, on- / offboarding, promotions, people analytics and corresponding workforce planning)
- Foster our employee and leadership development initiatives
- Shape our employee experience, improve our work environment and the cultural offer in cooperation with our Office & Feelgood Management
- Act as a sparring partner towards management and department heads
- Lead our HR team and serve as a point of contact in labor law- and personnel-related questions
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience in HR or in a people-centered position
- Expertise in the development and implementation of people, leadership and culture processes in a fast-changing digital environment, ideally a startup
- Profound knowledge across the HR spectrum including German labor law
- Highly empathic people person, great communicator and active listener,
- Experience in coaching and employee development
- Hands-on strategic and analytical thinker with excellent structural skills
- Affinity for trends, ideas and impulses across the HR spectrum, strong motivation to build a state-of-the-art people and culture practice
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Shape the development of our organization at the forefront and create an outstanding company culture together with us
- A high level of personal responsibility from day one: define and strengthen our HR processes
- Work directly with the founders and our extended management
- An ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
- Your own MacBook, BVG ticket, office drinks & snacks
Sounds like a fit? We can’t wait to meet you!