Head of Recruiting (m/w/d) // Smunch
We make workplaces happier.
We love what we do. Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees and thus to bring teams together. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to a happier life. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at work place, and if you want to be part of Smunch family and grow with us we are happy to hear from you!
If you read this post, I guess, most probably you are looking for a new challenge. Well, read on!
- Overseeing the business overall recruiting, vision and long term strategies
- Leading wholeheartedly our current recruiting team
- Coaching recruiting team on new recruiting trends
- Keep track of recruiting metrics – you should be passionate about
- Implement automated solution for recruitment
- Boost our employer brand communication and online presence
- Level positions Optimise recruiting process and candidate assessment
- Supporting your team on recruiting and conducting interviews
- Last but not least, as Head of Recruiting, you will play an analytical role delivering on going reports after tracking the results, impacts as well as cost-effectiveness of the current recruiting strategies.
- Strong passion for Recruiting and People Analytics
- You have 3 + years experience in a startup company or recruiting agency (preferably in a leadership role)
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration/Human Resources or any other related field.
- Experience with ATS(e.g, Breezy, GoogleHire, Greenhouse)
- Excellent German and English skills (spoken and written)
- You are switched on, curious with growth mindset
- You know how to unlock potential in people
- Comfortable with technology and multitasking
- Strong decision making skills
- You thrive in hyper-growth environment
- and of course, you love connecting people!
What we offer:
- Chance to be a part of a fast-growing startup in the exciting food-tech sector
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- Coaching and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- Possibility to form your own professional development and growth
- Fun at work and empowering work environment
- Regular team events – we like to celebrate our big and small successes together
- Flexible working hours
- Something for the body and mind: group meditation and yoga
- Of course, the opportunity to participate in the reduced lunch program Smunch
- Choice of a MacBook Air or Windows laptop
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: Smunch is an equal employment opportunity employer that proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion at the workforce. This means that we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or strongly prohibited by company policy.