Head of Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
As one of Berlin’s fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB’s to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar has already connected 100,000+ cars. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 165+ employees from 26+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
As our Head of Talent Acquisition (m/f/d) you will play a crucial role in the growth of our company and make sure we have bright and diverse minds on board to conquer Europe. Next to being the champion for our company’s growth, you will deliver a strategic roadmap and demonstrate your hands-on recruiting skills. You will also be in charge of leading and developing a highly motivated team of currently 4 TA members and continue to build a world-class team that can scale to support the company as it grows.
- You are responsible for formulating our TA strategy and implementing a growth mindset in all of our processes.
- You will actively track and optimize our data-driven recruiting approach in regards to analytics and international expansion, while ensuring a first-class candidate journey.
- You develop and coach the team regularly through feedback talks, deep dives, and 1:1’s.
- Next to your leadership role, you will be responsible for recruiting selected key positions in collaboration with our hiring managers.
- You are the internal go-to person with regards to all recruiting and employer branding initiatives, and work closely with our VP People and Organisation.
- You will improve our recruiting infrastructure and operations to ensure an efficient communication flow between the business and TA.
- You thrive in a dynamic business environment and love growth phases.
- You have 5+ years experience in a supervising role and are a fan of lateral leadership.
- You are always informed about the latest trends in Talent Acquisition and constantly seek out opportunities for improvement.
- You have proven experience owning and iterating on your processes, to enable smooth workflows in the team
- You have previously gained experiences in building up an Employer Brand.
- You are fluent in German and English, additional languages are a plus.
- [BONUS] Recruiting experience in a SaaS company
At Vimcar, we take TA seriously and understand it is one of the most important levers for our future growth.
- You will have a lot of freedom and room to try out new approaches
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Permanent full-time position with flexible work hours and a company laptop
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses