HR Admin Assistant // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 5 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore, Seoul, Beijing and Tokyo. Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world\’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world\’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Electronic Arts, Spotify, and GrubHub.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
In order to foster our diverse environment and build on our unique company culture we’re looking for a dedicated HR Admin Assistant who is passionate about working with people and will facilitate the HR function by providing impeccable service to stakeholders.
- Assist all the way along the employee lifecycle from onboarding and induction processes to contract amendments, payroll and offboarding processes.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team and assist in documentation.
- Ensure that payroll is prepared, submitted and communicated accordingly in a timely manner.
- Maintain HRIS (BambooHR) information system and other process tools.
- Lead all VISA, relocation related topics for our international talent.
- Take an active role in supporting and improving existing HR processes.
- 2+ years relevant experience in the operational HR-business.
- Good understanding of German Labor Law, Social Security and VISA topics.
- Impeccable skills on Payroll preparation (DATEV).
- Proactive, organised and always seeking to learn and improve.
- Diligent, attentive and eager to find solutions to challenges facing you and your team.
- Strong communication skills and a customer oriented approach to things.
- Fluency in both German and English, both written and spoken.
- Direct Impact: accelerate your career in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility.
- Competitive Remuneration: enjoy top package including stock option awards in a profitable company.
- Flexible Schedule: benefit from work from home days and flexible holidays.
- Office Exchange: travel to our global offices for short term assignments.
- Team Events: celebrate achievements and live the team offsites next to an amazing team.
We are welcoming your application in either English or German!
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!