HR and Recruiter
At IPlytics our mission is to provide quick, smart, and trustworthy IP analytics to leverage insights on markets and technology. We are a Berlin based Data Analytics Start-up that develops a SaaS Solution (IPlytics Platform) to predict technology trends and analyse market developments. In an inspiring start-up atmosphere, we offer you the chance to be part of an interdisciplinary and cross-functional team where you can play a key role contributing to the team growth. We are looking for an experienced HR and Recruiting Manager who is willing to take over the coordination of our HR and recruiting processes.
About the job
- You are leading the recruitment process, working coordinating the whole hiring process writing JDs, conducting candidate screenings and interviews.
- You prepare employment contracts and reference letters, manage employee records, keep them updated, process payroll
- You process visa applications for new joiners to relocate to Berlin
- You create and maintain existing company policies and HR processes
- You oversee the entire employee lifecycle and manage the IT supplies tracking as a part of the onboarding-offboarding process
- You have 3 years or + of experience in HR and recruitment, ideally in a start-up or small company / agency environment
- You have experience in German employment contracts matters, you are ideally familiar with the German labour law, payroll tax and social security law
- You are fluent in English and ideally have good German skills
- You have worked with HR tools like Personio or Kenjo or comparable before
- You are a team player! You feel comfortable sharing your knowledge with the team, get enthusiastic about new ideas and provide feedback to the team
- You have mediated team conflicts before
- You have great organizational skills and a structured way of working, you are responsible, reliable and have a get-things-done attitude
- A University degree in the field of business administration, HR, psychology or similar, or comparable training, e.g. as a HR or recruitment specialist is a plus.
What We Offer:
- A respectful and open corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies with a high degree of personal responsibility in a creative start-up environment
- The opportunity to participate in the success and development of our start-up and to benefit directly from it
- An international team and a creative and agile environment
- Modern community office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Membership options at the Urban Sports Club
- Fixed contract with 20-30 weekly working hours depending on your needs
Are you interested?
Do you find yourself in the description? That’s great! Then simply send us an email with a short cover letter, current CV and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*At IPlytics we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in our value driven and open minded mindset that promotes a fair and inclusive culture