HR Generalist (f/m/d)
What zenloop is doing
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys.
After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As a HR Generalist (m/f/d) you are responsible for ensuring a seamless employee experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle, starting at the time where our employees accept our offer to join the company.
- You will be responsible for payroll and ensuring that our employees get paid in a timely & correct manner.
- You are the contact person for employees and owner of the various employee related topics such as vacation days, maternity leave, parental leave etc.
- You are responsible for the administration of employment contracts and also responsible that all documents are kept up to date and in order.
- You will be working closely together with the recruitment team and meeting tight SLA´s.
- You are responsible for initiating onboarding and offboarding and improving these processes, keeping the employee at the heart when improving processes.
- You will be the owner of ensuring our organisational health reporting is kept actual; this means also ensuring that our HRIS tool is administered correctly.
You’re the right person for us if you…
- Have a strong track record and get energized by setting up and/or improving HR operations
- Managed payroll (preferably internationally) and you are familiar with the basics of legislations and have the ability of explaining this well to our employees.
- Experienced the full employee lifecycle and you know what needs to be done from an operational perspective, however also continuously challenge yourself in improving the experience.
- Have a good understanding of how a HRIS tool (Personio would be ideal) works and have a strong passion for accurate data submission and reporting.
- Have gained experience in work visa processes in Germany.
- Have great English and German verbal and writing skills.
- Are willing to work from Berlin
That’s what we offer:
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- A fast learning environment with the opportunity to increase your scope in your department with a motivated international team
- Experienced founder and management team
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
- Working in our beautiful Berlin office
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!Send us your application, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.If you have any questions, please contact Rani Verschoor.