HR Generalist (f/m/x) // Finiata
Finiata is focused on helping small businesses and freelancers focus on what matters. We currently offer an automated financing solution to small businesses in Poland and Germany called Flexkapital. Our plans are to build a data-driven neobank for small companies. Our technology is one-of-a-kind so that our customers can get what they deserve. We believe in focusing on long term customer needs and providing the best solutions based on real customer feedback and data.
Finiata was founded in 2016 and is funded by top European investors. Our team is from all across the world with offices in Germany, Poland, and Ukraine. The team is filled with curious people who want to learn and improve while having fun.
We appreciate the power of diversity and are looking forward to working with you to find real solutions to real customer problems. Join a fast-growing company to help over 1 million small businesses in the next 5 years!
- Handle HR administrative tasks such as payroll and employment contracts
- Guide the entire process around the employee lifecycle
- Be responsible for supporting various work-related topics like health insurance or tax-related issues requested by employees
- Implement and manage HR-focused policies and procedures that influence the company
- Ensure On- and Offboarding of employees efficiently
- Cooperate with Talent Acquisition to ensure top quality candidate experience
- Guide best practices in HR Management and be responsible for driving organizational change by supporting various projects on company culture
- 2+ years of work experience in the field of HR and a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience delivering a range of HR policies & procedures within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of German employment law
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in an international team
- Process-driven mindset, without losing the “human touch”
- German or Polish language skills are a strong plus
- Get to make an impact on thousands of businesses every day
- Be paid a competitive salary with stock options
- Participate in a self-organized, continuously improving team
- Work with great minds and brilliant people
- Get insights and learnings about the financial business and technology
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Benefit from an office in the center of Berlin with great perks (Free drinks and fresh fruit, Urban Sports Club membership, Pizza Thursday)
- Have the option to take German language courses
- Have the option to bring your best buddy to work. We love dogs!
- Get relocation and visa support