HR Generalist (m/f) // relayr
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Recently, through its subsidiary Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB), Munich Re has acquired 100 percent of relayr, valued at US$300 million. This allows relayr to be a trusted long-term horizon partner, especially for mid market Industrial companies. Relayr’s end-to-end IoT solutions will now get access to the group’s unique financial engineering, risk-management and domain expertise, and allow us to design business outcome solutions not available in the market today.
This acquisition is a strategic investment that allows us to continue operating independently and maintain our distinct culture and innovation power, while leveraging the Munich Re Group’s stability and financial strength.
Why we need you:
Your main responsibilities as the HR Generalist will be to bring HR in-house, to maintain and update employee records, manage the payroll and contracts, and automate processes. You will be based in our Berlin office and join a growing company.
In order to achieve this, you are a self-motivated professional who is capable of managing their workload, prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment and are data-driven.
- Responsible for the full HR administration for Europe.
- Review and renew company policies and legal compliance.
- Automate and optimize processes.
- Report regularly on HR metrics.
- Be the first point of contact for employees on any administrative HR-related queries.
- Administrative on-boarding of the new hires (incl. work permit, relocation and sorting Germany-specific paperwork).
- Provide relevant employee information to the payroll provider.
- Keep track and maintain the record of employee trainings in the internal HR database.
- Assist the internal HR team, as needed.
What we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience within HR at a Generalist, Business Partner or Administrative level
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or any related field
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German at B2 level is a must
- Strong in-depth knowledge and understanding of German employment law as well as work permit application procedure for employees outside of EU
- Ability to build trust and credibility with employees at all levels
- Experience handling employee relations questions and issues
- Strong systems experience e.g. BambooHR, Google Suite
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, a focus on growth
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary
- Great office located in Berlin Kreuzberg
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced levels (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sound interesting? Please apply using this link: