HR Manager (f/m/d)
keylight is a SaaS vendor and technology implementation expert within the Subscription Economy. We help our clients build long-lasting customer relationships with their subscribers through our market-leading subscription platform. keylight was founded in 2015 and has grown into an international subscription powerhouse with offices in Berlin, Zurich, New York and Belgrade.
What you will do day-to-day:
- Being the first point of contact for our employees on all personnel-related issues.
- Independently managing your daily HR operational activities. Plan and execute HR initiatives.
- Independently setting up and continuously improving our HR processes.
- Administrative HR activities from A-Z, including payroll preparation.
- Regular contact to authorities and the tax office.
- Contribute to the organisational planning of the company.
- Constantly optimizing and improving our employer branding together with our HR-Team.
- Support in recruiting activities.
- Sharing your knowledge with your team based on a professional and appreciated exchange.
You are a perfect fit if you …
- have completed a bachelor degree in Human Resources or a similar field.
- have a high level of experience in the diverse HR-field.
- have a strong willingness to work in a non-hierarchical organizational environment on eye level with your colleagues.
- have already gained hands on experience in HR.
- are fluent in German and English languages, both written and verbal communication.
- organize yourself from day one and are able to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- are an easy going, charismatic people person with a good sense of humor and great interpersonal skills, that is able to inspire and motivate people!
Perks of working at keylight:
- Be part of an amazing team that cherished its people in the heart of Berlin.
- Work on many exciting projects.
- Have a great work-life balance with flexible working hours.
- Have mobile work and home office options.
- Face new challenges and technologies.
- Have fresh fruits and snacks every day.
- Connect with your colleagues within and outside of work with regular trips and team events.
- Have a lot of fun with great colleagues during joint sports activities.
We look forward to receiving your application.