HR Manager (f/m/d)
What do we do?
We are revolutionizing task management for the communication age, bringing together the latest technology, design, and modern agile trends.
Our platform is unlocking the productivity of people across industries and is loved by thousands of teams around the world. We empower modern teams to sharpen their ideas and turn them into actionable tasks, execute them and gain valuable insights and knowledge.
What do we offer
- Be part of a young, international, collaborative team
- Competitive salary and investment options
- Flexible working hours
- Space for professional growth
- Hybrid work environment
- Regular participation at international conferences
- Bright office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Regular organization of meetups and events
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
Who are we looking for?
Bright professionals that:
- Are passionate about their daily work
- Are willing to learn on a daily basis
- Want to influence product direction
- Are proactive and hands-on attitude
- Can work within flexible team structures
- Understand the difference between priority and deadline
- Experience in in-house HR & recruiting in a dynamic, multi-national company in the last 5+ years
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
- Passion about helping people with their personal & professional growth
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Highly creative & adaptable
- Technical knowledge is a very strong bonus
- Be a strong member of our diverse team
- Make our in-app experience more personable
- Develop working relationships with all sides of the company
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, dialogue and establish feedback loops between the departments and management
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from working together with the departments on designing the role, all the way through executing sourcing, interviewing, and final hiring.
- Navigating the German employment legal system
- Contribute to overall company goals and brand message
- Have fun!