HR Manager International // GetYourGuide
HR Manager, International
HR at GetYourGuide means HR for offices in 15 countries and 5 continents. Providing top quality HR support to all our international colleagues out of Berlin is exciting and a challenge at the same time. As our new Internal HR Manager, you will be responsible to be the main contact point for international HR service for the EMEA region and work closely with Regional Managers, local employees and the rest of the HR Team. So if you’re passionate about international HR in a growing tech company, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the People Services Team, we support our employees throughout the whole employee lifecycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we manage global payroll, and we support GetYourGuide’s growth in Germany and all our global entities. With all of our projects and processes, we aim to achieve an amazing employee experience as well as operational excellence.
- Provide HR Service for our offices in Paris, Barcelona, London and South Africa
- Full HR life cycle support for employees in your region, from onboarding, relocation, and processing payroll, to ongoing service and being main point of contact for employees
- Work closely with Regional Directors and managers to make sure our international offices have all the HR support they need
- Work closely with other HR managers as well as HR Business Partners and stakeholders from the Workplace and IT Services Team to guarantee an inclusive, consistent employee experience and culture in our international offices
- Manage and coordinate vendors and partners such as relocation agencies, employment lawyers and payroll experts to make sure all processes in your area run smooth
- Concepting and controlling HR projects and the implementation of new HR policies and procedures internationally
- Several years experience in HR in an international environment
- Experience in labour law and in dealing with payroll vendors and external employment lawyers
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Track record of managing complex projects that support a company’s growth
- You’re empathic, service-oriented and can easily build trust with colleagues
- You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
More reasons to join us
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, discounted German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 55 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events & Christmas Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog: https://inside.getyourguide.com/.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]