HR Manager (m/f) // ctrl QS
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you’ll do
- Managing HR processes and projects. You collaborate closely with the HR team on planning, organizing and steering HR activities and procedures and other HR-related projects. You manage daily operations of the HR department and maintain our database.
- Staying on top of things. Together with your HR team, you keep a close eye on the dynamic changes in our hiring needs and the needs of the existing team. You support new hires and the existing team with all HR-related queries and promote team engagement and company culture.
- Recruiting and onboarding. You are responsible for supporting the full-cycle recruiting process. Utilizing your screening and interviewing skills, you identify candidates with a match in our values and culture and help ensure a smooth hiring and onboarding process.
- Optimizing and sharing knowledge. You explore and evaluate new HR and recruitment trends and bring in ideas for continuous optimization of our activities and existing workflows in close collaboration with your HR team.
- Representing and employer branding. You quickly build a profound understanding of ctrl QS and our services and depict an accurate and representative picture of our company. You help strengthen our company brand on the job market by initiating and managing strategic employer branding measures and build and maintain a network of prospects through research and relationship management.
What you can offer
- Relevant experience. You have already gained relevant working experience in a variety of tasks in the HR field, preferably in an international environment. You ideally possess good knowledge of labor law in Germany and can support working visa application processes for international hires.
- Structured way of working. You have an independent and structured way of working. You have proven your self-management skills on various occasions and excel in efficiently managing your own time. You multitask, but also strictly follow priorities when necessary.
- Eye for detail. You have a detail oriented and extremely accurate working style. You diligently and transparently document employee and candidate interactions, while ensuring that nothing slips through.
- Digital understanding. Interest in digital environment and the world we operate in. You apprehend the recruitment needs of service providers in the digital arena.
- Communication. You have a friendly, open, confident, and authentic personality and you enjoy building connections within a multicultural and dynamic team. You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
- Passion. You recognize that we put our team first. You are passionate about recruiting, HR trends and are excited to find the right people that allow our business to continue to thrive.
- Resilience. You don’t mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story. Reap the fruits of your own initiatives and see the impact of what you do.
- Exposure and top clients. We enjoy long term and profound client relationships. You will work closely with leading global brands, helping them to steer digital transformation in their organization.
- Learning and development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Work-life balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer opportunities to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
- Culture and Team. We always strive to ensure that our intentions and everyday actions are guided by our values: Trust, Dynamism, Quality, Collaboration, Impact and Professionalism. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
- Working environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts and yoga classes, team and company events, and more.
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply now!