HR Manager (m/f/d)
Fernarzt (www.fernarzt.com) is a telemedicine platform that connects patients to physicians and coordinates the purchase of medications prescribed. Thereby, Fernarzt enables patients to receive fast, safe, and competent medical care for common diseases. Based in London and with offices in Berlin, the mission of the company is to provide a digital service to reduce times and facilitate access to healthcare. Fernarzt was founded in 2017 together with the Digital Health platform Heartbeat Labs.
Join us as an HR Manager (m/f/d) and help us to advance telemedicine in Germany!
- Strategy: Design and execute our HR strategy with a focus on Recruiting
- Recruiting: Drive the whole recruitment cycle, including developing job descriptions, sourcing talent, and conducting interviews
- Innovation: Discover and establish new non-traditional recruiting channels
- Payroll: Prepare the monthly payroll for our German and UK entity in cooperation with an external payroll office
- HR Admin: Be responsible for all administrative HR tasks, including employee inquiries, on-/offboarding, and contract management
- Team culture: Help our highly diverse team to strive in our performance-driven but caring work environment
- Bachelors or Masters degree in HR management, business administration, psychology, law, or other relevant university studies
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an HR-Generalist (exposure to full-cycle recruitment, payroll, and general HR Admin tasks)
- Solid knowledge of German labor law
- You are pragmatic and have a high level of creativity, and problem-solving skills
- You are driven by results and enjoy challenges
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written
THAT’S WHY FERNARZT FITS YOU:
- Innovation and Healthcare are your passion? Ours as well! As a digital health player, we provide you the platform to contribute with your talent, come up with new ideas and shape our vision
- Join a start-up with a strong PE investor that is entering its next scaling phase with many opportunities to influence where the business is heading
- In a dynamic start-up environment, you get a lot of insights into different areas, sometimes start from scratch, and can get really hands-on.
- Teamwork is key! We want to achieve goals together. This also includes the necessary freedom so you can freely develop – professionally and personally.