HR Manager (m/f/d)
As an HR Manager at Pamono, you will help us to build the number one marketplace for design pieces by shaping the dream team in every stage of the employee life cycle, taking over HR administration and recruitment tasks, and making our office a great place to work every day.
You can expect varied tasks with people and multiple teams in a rapidly developing company. If you are searching for an international and exciting new challenge, Pamono is the right company for you!
Your tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Implement methodologies and structures to ensure the overall health of our organization
- Partner with hiring managers to create a great candidate and employee experience
- Coordinate all HR relevant processes from recruiting, interviews, onboarding, offboarding, documentation, and team communication
- Own yearly feedback company-wide process
- Maintain a complete personnel database and the maintenance of digital and physical files
- Advise team leads and managers on all HR questions related to company policies and German Labor and Employment Law
- Liaise with payroll adviser, health insurance providers, and other external parties
- Be the main contact person for new hires and former employees
- Suggest improvements, automation, and further development of HR tools
- Coordinate general office management for a great workplace experience together with the Finance & People Assistant
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have 2+ years of prior experience in a similar position within a start-up or growing organization
- You can deal with changing priorities and deadlines
- You are a team player in addition to working well independently
- You are excited about HR from A to Z
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
- You have very good Microsoft Office Suite skills
- You have a proactive attitude and are willing to give any task set your best effort!
What We Offer
- An exciting, challenging position with lots of responsibility and space for personal development
- Working in a diverse highly international team
- Flexible working hours and working from home set up possible (from Berlin)
- Actively shaping and inspiring E-commerce-business
- Benefits such as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
- Dog-friendly office
Are you interested in the role? Please apply exclusively via our career portal. Don’t forget to attach your CV and a motivation letter. We are looking forward to hearing from you!