HR & Office Manager m/f/d (Berlin, full-time)
Due to Covid-19, we are currently on a hybrid in-office/working from home plan. This role would primarily work from the office, with some flexibility around home office. Our in-person work is conducted safely, with social distancing and mask rules, limitations on the number of employees allowed in the office at any given time, and hand sanitizer and disinfectant widely available. This role is available from November 1st 2020.
Your tasks would include:
- Managing the entire HR administration life cycle from employee on-boarding to off-boarding (that includes e.g. handling visa processes, updating personnel master data, sick leave management, creating reference letters, correspondence with public institutions such as health insurance providers and unemployment agency)
- Developing and executing feel-good initiatives and organising company events
- General office administration and organisation
- Overall front office activities including welcome area, handling mail, purchasing and facility management
- Directing and coordinating service providers, suppliers and contractors
- Continuously optimising internal HR and office processes
- General feel good management and ad-hoc superhero stuff
- Contributing to employer branding projects, on both a strategic and executive level
- Proven office management, administrative and/or assistant experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent organisational, time management and creative problem solving skills
- Proactive, hands-on and resilient self-starter that enjoys working independently
- Ability to juggle the needs of a large number of stakeholders
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A heart for optimisation and automation and an obsessive eye for detail
- Excellent command of German on a native-speaker level and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Our office is centrally located right on the border of Mitte and Kreuzberg. While English is our lingua franca, our international team of 80+ professionals comprises 27 nationalities.
As a company, we value open communication and business transparency. We foster a positive and collaborative working environment with regular team events and monthly all-hands meetings. Feedback and learning are engraved in our culture. We facilitate these through bi-annual appraisals for professional development as well as team-specific training.
Our spacious kitchen sports an endless supply of free coffee, weekly deliveries of fresh fruits and snacks, along with a fridge stocked with beer and wine for after-work downtime. In addition to enjoying a 30% discount on all JUNIQE products, as a member of our team, you can also benefit from a range of partnerships, such as reduced membership fees at Urban Sports Club.
Intrigued? Please send a cover letter including your desired starting date and salary indication along with your CV.