HR/People Manager (M/F/X)
Based in Berlin and backed by BEUMER Group, Airsiders is a travel-tech company offering a suite of software products for the travel industry to enable passengers to connect seamlessly between any airline at any airport. Packed with exciting features, Airsiders’ software and hardware solutions solve long-overdue passenger pain points facilitating a new era of travel.
Our team is a diverse group of like-minded individuals who have fun while working towards our goals. Together we enjoy cultural events, team outings, and celebrating our successes. We believe that learning never stops, and we help each other get better. You’ll get the autonomy, mentorship, and training you need to excel at what you do. At Airsiders we are also very flexible with working-remotely as we want everyone to enjoy a comfortable and productive working environment. With that being said, there is always an option to join us in Germany’s capital city, Berlin.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate, experienced and service-oriented individual to create and build our HR strategy at Airsiders. You will play a key role in shaping our employee experience, leading our employer branding efforts and providing support and advice to our colleagues to help them achieve their goals. Together with senior management, you will play a key role in the development of the overall hiring plan and directly impact the growth of the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and implement end-to-end HR strategy, initiatives and processes
- Monthly review and approval of payroll
- Coordinate and manage onboarding and offboarding processes
- Research and administration of appropriate benefit packages
- Support in creating a great office working environment in our office in Berlin
- Managing a frictionless remote working environment
- Manage and promote our people topics, employment matters and employer branding through events or company activities
- Lead diversity and inclusivity initiatives
- Manage existing and new contracts
- Manage processes to bring in new talent from abroad to join us in our office in Berlin
- Staying up-to-date with German labour laws and health and safety regulations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and inter–personal skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3 years of experience in a Human Resources role
- Strong planning, coordination and organisational skills
- Knowledge of German labour laws
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
Why choose Airsiders?
- Respect for your work-life balance
- Work from home, at the office, or remote (with some limitations)
- High quality equipment, and a modern tech stack
- A great office location in central Berlin
- 26+ flexible days of vacation per year
- Membership to gyms and sport clubs across Germany (Urban Sports Club)