HR & Talent Manager
Our People and Culture team is the backbone of our company – they bring together the business and employee needs. The team is responsible for working with leadership while supporting employees in several fields: career planning, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development and strategic development.
In the role of the HR & Talent Manager, you are responsible for attracting and hiring top talents plus having the opportunity to work on other HR-related topics with the whole People and Culture team together. This combination is offering you the option to be our cultural gatekeeper in recruiting and developing our culture with other exciting projects.
This role can be based in our HQ Berlin or fully remote with the possibility to work CET.
- Be our recruiting engine to ensure we get the right people, at the right time on board
- Own and manage our entire recruitment process for all roles, from the job description to the final offer together with various hiring managers from all our departments (tech focus)
- Work on an employer branding strategy that attracts diverse candidates and fosters our inclusive workplace culture
- Work with the whole People and Culture team on topics such as employee development, career development, personal development, feedback culture or compensation & benefits
- Bring in your own ideas about how to create the best candidate and employee experience possible
- Have the opportunity to focus on recruitment while still being able to take ownership of other exciting HR projects
- Around 2-3 years of experiences hiring in a tech-focused company
- Experiences with active and passive sourcing and the ability to develop channel strategies independently
- Experiences with employer branding strategies and/or good ideas about this topic
- Interest in working on topics outside of recruitment
- An organized self and strong interpersonal/communication skills
- The right mindset for this role: People first
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, quickly-growing company
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible office hours and remote policy
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Corporate benefits at over 800+ brands
- A one-week onboarding program, “Lunch & Learn” internal education sessions, Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Remote working days
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Visa sponsorship and assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our all-expenses-paid annual company trip
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a quickly-growing, funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 125 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 35 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.