HR Working Student – Recruiting // Bitwala
We are Bitwala and together with our partner bank, we brought the world’s first crypto bank account; a fully licensed German bank account with a Bitcoin wallet and trading directly integrated. With an amazing product and team of international professionals, we’re shaking up the financial industry and want you to join us in this journey. You will get the excellent opportunity to experience in live the proceedings of a cryptocurrency bank and to gather valuable work experience in an innovative company. As a HR Working Student at Bitwala you will experience the candidate lifecycle from beginning to the end and work closely with our HR Manager.
You are perfect for this role can’t wait to help us scale our company and find the best talent in the financial industry.
Your main tasks will be:
- Posting and tracking job announcements
- Run direct search via Xing and LinkedIn
- Coordinating interviews with potential job candidates
- Screening calls
- Support the team in the optimisation of recruiting strategies
- Creation of employment contracts, offers and reference letters
- HRM Management / maintain and administer our employee data in our systems
- Support the HR Manager team in day-to-day human resources tasks
- Support on other ongoing projects (Employer branding)
- Strong level of integrity and discretion in handling highly confidential information
- You are currently a Bachelor/Master student in the field of Business Administration, Communications, Psychology or in a comparable degree course ideally with a focus on Human Resources
- Fluent in German and English (C2 / C2)
- Previous experience in recruiting/HR admin
Bitwala offers a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We empower young professionals to learn and take as much ownership as possible in their positions. We are driven by our values, work always together as a team and are not only multinational but multicultural too.
- Get upfront experience working pioneering the future of Fintech
- Learning and Development opportunities, taking ownership and responsibilities
- Cool office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Young, international, entrepreneurial co-founder and colleagues
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks, great coffee and an amazing team!