Human Resources Specialist // Globalization Partners
As a Human Resources Specialist in a fast-growing company, you will have responsibility for supporting professionals we engage on behalf of our clients throughout Europe, and assisting in the management of the back-end HR, accounting, and legal service providers that support the infrastructure of our international entities.
We are looking for someone with high energy and a laser-like attention to detail. We also seek someone with the ability and inclination to roll up his or her sleeves and do whatever it takes to get a job done. Finally, we need experienced strong human resources professionals with the creative thinking to roll with the punches in a fast-growing company while meeting the needs of our clients and continuing to make them love us.
This is a key role in our organization and an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an extremely fast-growing company with a mission to change the face of global business.
To apply for this role, please visit https://v3.rivs.com/84-64-49/ to complete an initial video interview.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Job Duties include:
- Support the onboarding of new hires in Germany, Poland, and throughout Europe, including payroll setup and benefit enrollments as required
- Provide senior level support to our clients by negotiating employment contracts and on-boarding employees in Europe
- Handle terminations, both straightforward and more complex situations
- Manage transfers of employees under TUPE regulations or local country equivalent
- Manage local payroll providers, benefits brokers, HR advisors and other partners
- Respond to client queries and advise on benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and other HR matters that invariably arise for clients hiring internationally
- Draft employment policies and procedures
- Conduct HR investigations and make recommendations based on such investigations
- Serve as our regional expert for all human resources functions throughout Europe
- Manage client relationships in conjunction with members of the client services team
- Handle ongoing matters with existing clients by pulling in appropriate members of the team to resolve client queries
- Negotiating with potential new clients and existing clients expanding into Europe
- Work with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Maintain GoGlobal, the Globalization Partners’ database of Global Professionals, Clients and other information with meticulous detail.
Skill Set Required:
- BS/BA Degree or higher in Human Resources, International Business, Accounting, Law, or other depending on experience
- 5-10 years Human Resources experience
- German language skills required, fluency in additional languages highly preferred
- Experience negotiating with Works Council preferred
- Advanced knowledge of German labor laws and regulations
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Payroll experience a plus
- Account management experience and Customer Service oriented, highly professional and a great attitude
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours across time zones, as required for international business
- Technical fluency
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint
- Experience liaising with and coordinating with multiple team members to drive toward a goal
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail, yet also see “the big picture”
- Experience working with a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
- Highly reliable and organized
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to great work
- Great professional work references
Please submit all application materials in English.