Junior HR Manager / Recruiter (m/f/d), fluent in German
Retailers face unique challenges — and we support them with technology-led solutions. Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company with 10 years’ experience in product advertising and paid search marketing. We enable leading international eCommerce companies to drive performance globally in more than 20 languages. In 2019, we generated over €3 billion in revenue for clients such as Foot Locker, Urban Outfitters, and s.Oliver. We support them from our international offices — in Berlin, London, and New York.
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a position as
(Junior) HR Manager & Recruiter (m/f/d)
// Your responsibilities
- Become part of our five-person Human Resources team responsible for all HR-related matters of our 150 employees across three office locations
- As HR Manager, you serve as a trustworthy contact person for our executives and employees, and reliably handle general HR topics
- As a passionate recruiter, you execute the entire recruiting process, deliver an exceptional candidate experience, and ensure that our open positions are filled with the best possible candidates
- As HR representative, you are a pro at personnel administration, supporting our contract management as well as on- and offboarding processes with your conscientious work style
- As HR Analyst, you can create analyses and statistics for relevant HR KPIs in Excel with exceptional attention to detail
- As Feel-Good Manager you ensure that our Crealytees are happy to work at Crealytics and you support their wellbeing through individual HR projects like our annual satisfaction survey, tailored training & development measures, or regular team events
// Your profile
- You have successfully completed your studies and have gained first relevant work experience in the field of human resources
- You are passionate about recruitment, HR trends and are excited to find the right people that allow our business to thrive continuously
- You have an optimistic and friendly personality and are able to communicate confidently with lots of diverse conversation partners
- You easily set and manage priorities, take initiative, and are a team player we can rely on
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves and bring strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- You enjoy working in an international atmosphere and can easily express yourself in English and German
// What we offer
- Appraisal Interviews – In your regular appraisal interviews you’ll learn more about your strengths, explore areas of growth, and discuss your career development.
- Be up to date – Discover the latest trends by attending one of our meet-ups with industry experts from other leading market players or learn from our shared conference experiences.
- Company Socials – We’re all about combining work and fun. Every year we get the whole company together for a company festival to discuss strategy over barbecue and beer.
- Development plan – At Crealytics you’ll never stop learning, which is why we offer an elaborate professional development plan. Follow our set career programs or adapt them to your individual career goals.
- Dogs allowed – Don’t leave poor Fido at home! Our office is dog-friendly :-)
- Feedback culture – You have an idea for how we can improve? Share it in our annual employee surveys or in your end-of-year one-on-ones.
- Fitness – A healthy mind starts with a healthy body. We offer our employees a selection of partnerships with fitness studios and sports memberships.
- Flexible working hours – Not a morning person? Want to be home when your kids get off school? We understand! Flexible working hours allow you to pursue a work-life balance that suits your needs.
- Food and drinks – Craving vitamins or caffeine? Just stop by our kitchen and grab some fresh fruit, a nice cup of cappuccino, or enjoy a relaxing beer after work.
- Game rooms – Need a quick break? Head over to the game room and challenge one of your fellow Crealytees to a set of table tennis, a game of foosball, or try your luck on our video game console.
- Headhunting bonus – Inspire your friends, family, neighbors, or the people you meet in a park and get up to 3000 € if we hire a new Crealytee referred by you.
- International environment – Not from around here? Neither are most of us! We’ve got employees from over 40 countries helping us run international campaigns all over the world.
- International opportunities – Internationalize your career. If you find a Crealytics job in another country, we’ll help you move there.
- Language courses – Want to brush up on your language skills? Give one of our free language classes a try.
- Lunch roulette – This is a fantastic opportunity to get in touch with all your colleagues. Everyone interested will be randomly sorted into small groups to go out for lunch together.
- Onboarding mentorship – From day one you’ll be assigned your very own mentor. They will act as your guide, answering all your questions as you settle into life at Crealytics.
- Orientation week – Get off to a great start! The Crealytics orientation week is an excellent opportunity to learn more about Crealytics, explore our products, and meet the management team.
- Pension scheme – In addition to the statutory pension scheme, we offer you a non-binding retirement plan for your specific situation – subsidized by Crealytics of course.
- Relocation – Paid accommodation, as well as experienced ‘relocation buddies’ guide you through your visa application.
- Teambuilding – Bond with your team mates with an activity you’ll all enjoy. Each team gets a yearly incentive budget to do whatever they want.
- Training – We offer more than 60 wide-ranging internal and external training and workshops. Improve existing skills or learn something entirely new.
- Transparency – You deserve to know how we’re doing as a company. Join our quarterly meetings and strategy sessions to find out about current business figures, product updates, and the company roadmap.
Join our team and become part of our success story!