People & Culture Lead (m/f/d)
Let us introduce to you…
At emlen, we are committed to build the most innovative buyer enablement platform to empower organizations to create exceptional buyer experiences. After just one year, more than 200 business leaders already use emlen to line up their sales and marketing efforts in order to simplify and enhance the purchasing process for their customers. With our team of passionate and driven people, we focus on creating great experiences. We put customer value first and love to inspire each other while driving for excellence.
To further grow our business, we are currently seeking a driven People & Culture Lead (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin.
If you like to work independently and are keen on continuous culture development while you hire more than 30 people within the next 12 months, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
What you’ll be doing
🔎 You’ll find the best colleagues 🔎
You’ll manage the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and screening applications to conducting interviews and onboarding, and ensuring a positive candidate experience. This, of course, is done in close cooperation with a wide variety of team members, from sales to product development and founders.
🚀 You’ll ensure a great working atmosphere and culture 🚀
You’ll build and maintain a great culture, by making sure that all colleagues feel comfortable and can work well together. Therefore, you’ll work together with the founders in a leading role on the company culture, which is characterized by respect, ambition and trust.
💡You’ll be an expert and leader💡
You’ll be the contact person for all personnel-related inquiries from your colleagues. In addition, you’ll develop innovative strategies to ensure our talent pipeline and culture are continuously strengthened.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a (generalist) HR role, including at least 1 year in a growth startup
- You have a proven track record of success in sourcing and recruiting for roles in tech and startups
- You have strong abilities in prioritisation, multi-tasking, and adaptability
- Fluency in English; German is a big plus
- Experience in training hiring managers to identify, place, and interview top talent is a plus
What to expect at emlen
- You will get the chance to put your name to an exciting product with enormous global potential
- Become a part of an energized team of passionate and driven people with a clear vision for growth
- A competitive fixed salary with realistic OTE targets to significantly boost your earnings
- Employee equity option plan, because we enjoy our impacts together and share the financial upside
- A modern office environment in the heart of Berlin
- We (financially) support your further education and training
We’ll be in touch for a brief phone chat before organizing (virtual) face to face meetings, so you’ll get a chance to ask questions at that point.