People & Culture Manager
- Shape our employee experience and unique culture at FORMEL Skin and encourage our company values.
- Make sure that the best talents reach to the company and that they can develop themselves further with them by establishing innovative concepts for personnel development and employee satisfaction
- Be responsible for the entire recruiting process, from active sourcing, monitoring of job ads and reviewing documents to conducting interviews and creating contracts
- Deliver and drive continuous improvement of our onboarding processes
- Leverage your knowledge and experience and create in-house training sessions and information resources
- Participate in in the planning and ongoing improvement of our performance frameworks and tools
- Always the first point of contact for employees and support them in all HR issues
- Plan team events and other great activities to maintain the team culture
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years experience in a People role within a startup/ consulting/ VC environment
- Fluent command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Organizational talent and work in a structured manner with an eye for detail
- Proactive, recognize what needs to be done and get it done
- Be distinguish yourself through your helpfulness, openness and communication skills
- Be confident in the use of MS-Office
WHAT WE OFFER
- Responsibility and a steep learning curve from day one
- Fast and entrepreneurial culture in a high growth environment
- A young, creative and highly motivated team with the vision to build the future of dermatology
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with fast track career opportunities
- Amazing, friendly and smart colleagues from all over the world; an office in the heart of Berlin
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failure
We are FORMEL Skin & we are on a mission to democratize and digitize dermatology.
FORMEL Skin offers medical and science-based solutions to effectively tackle a broad set of dermatological conditions (e.g. acne). The products are customized according to the medical needs and skin conditions of individuals after an online check-up with dermatologists.
We are a passionate founder team with previous start-up experience and roots at The Boston Consulting Group, The Charité and Caroobi.
FORMEL Skin is backed by top tier VC funds Cherry Ventures, Vorwerk Ventures and Heartcore Capital and now ready to unlock the next growth stage.
We are looking for exceptional individuals that are willing to challenge themselves, and us. Join us on the journey to disrupt dermatology.