People Operations Manager DACH
Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You’re excited about our vision to reshape the food industry
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The people operations team contributes to that mission by providing the best possible support for future and current infarm employees.
As a People Operations Manager in Infarm’s People Operations DACH Team you:
- Establish a great employee experience by supporting employees as first point of contact along their employee lifecycle (on- and offboarding)
- Collaborate closely with our People Partner Team, Managers and Management
- Maintain our external payroll system and are responsible for the monthly preparatory payroll accounting
- Work on the data maintenance and admin our time tracking system
- Prepare data for German authorities and health insurance providers
- Provide labour law expertise and guidance to different stakeholders while ensuring the operations being up-to-date and in compliance with the law
- Provide insights into best practices in terms of development and implementation of company-wide guidelines
- Drive improvement of processes to make the work of our team more effective
- Adaptability, flexibility and multitasking
- Solution-oriented mindset and being proactive
- Very strong organization skills and high attention to details
- Ability to work independently and take initiative and responsibility
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- 2-3 years of professional HR work experience in a fast paced environment
- Degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Knowledge of the German labour law and proven experience in the area (Swiss labour law is a plus)
- Ideally you have gained first experience in manual labour (shift planning, time tracking, works council etc.)
What we offer
- Professional and personal growth in an international environment, you will gain hands-on experience in many special HR projects and topics
- A rapid autonomy where fast decision making and communication is key
- Direct lines of communication and flexible structures so that we can meet your individual wishes
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Remote work and benefits
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.