At Vicoland, we give the gig economy a new dimension: Virtual Companies, in short: “Vicos”. We invented Vicos to allow freelancers to team up and act as if they were a real company, competing successfully for interesting, large projects.
Our SaaS platform provides all the tech which enables the collaboration of Vicos and their clients & a marketplace that matches them together.
Our Vicos are already transforming how digital projects are done – since our launch last year, they worked with several world-renowned clients and partners such as Netflix, Tupperware, BectonDickinson, HDI and Colliers. We were mentioned by Forbes ad Forrester as the leading marketplace for freelance teams.
We’re laser-focused on our growth and accelerating the addition of interesting enterprises wanting to do projects with Vicos. To drive our innovation further we are looking for an (SAP) Recruiter with experience in recruiting talent and building long-lasting relationships to support the growth of our Vicoland community.
We’re a team of 35+ people located across Europe and the US.
- Expansion of the Vicoland community pool through independent management of the entire recruitment process
- Own the whole recruitment process to match our clients need and support in building the best Vicos for their projects, especially with SAP Focus
- Conducting interviews as well as onboarding calls
- Build and maintain professional relationships with members of our Vicoland community pool by approaching and consulting them through various channels (e.g., LinkedIn, community events, Marketing initiatives)
- Introduce new ways of automatization & process optimization to approach our community
- Design and execute projects to further develop the community pool to increase our attractiveness to freelancers
- Engage with stakeholders and identify talent needs in target companies and markets
- Conduct analyses of the community pool and markets, with the goal of network optimization
- 2+years of professional experience in recruiting or a client-facing role
- Hands-on experience in recruiting tech staff, especially SAP recruiting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of organization and structured approach to work
- High level of flexibility while working in an agile environment
- German at a native level, fluent in English
- Knowledge of the consulting industry is a plus
- Competitive compensation + equity
- The opportunity to work remotely, so that you can unleash your creativity from wherever suits you best
- Office co-working spaces are provided in multiple cities if you ever feel like meeting up with our team (New York, San Francisco, Washington, London, Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich and many more locations)
- Regular team events
- Working with a talented, young (avg. age 29 years) and multi-national team: 35 employees of 18 different nationalities
- A fast-paced environment where you’ll learn a lot very fast – because you’ll have to 🔥
If you felt that we were describing you and this is the job you are looking for then we are very much looking forward to your application and getting to know you!