Recruiter (m/f/x) // Next Big Thing AG
Next Big Thing is a Berlin-based IoT and blockchain company builder designing and co-founding high-tech ventures. NBT promotes entrepreneurship, catalyzes innovation for corporate partners, and grows Europe’s digital economy. As an operational VC, NBT provides mentorship, financing, and engineering know-how. By building new services and products on top of technology, NBT develops scalable business models.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
NBT’s Talent Acquisition Team is expanding to provide world-class support to our growing group of visionary IoT and Blockchain ventures. To do so, we are hiring a full-time Recruiter to apply his/her expertise and potential to help us achieve this.
As Recruiter, you play a key role in ensuring that the recruitment process of NBT and our ventures run seamlessly to deliver the quality candidate experience and build impactful teams who will have the zeal to take our businesses to the next level while reporting to the Chief Operations Officer.
These will be your tasks
- Execute our talent acquisition, sourcing, and employer branding strategy across NBT ventures
- Educate business leaders and educate hiring managers on processes, interview best practices and decision making
- Keep track of and optimize relevant recruiting channels, report data driven key metrics and continuously improve our hiring strategy
- Keep up to date with latest HR trends, use new and creative ways to find and engage our people
- Demonstrate determination, creativity and pragmatism – Go the extra mile to close the deal!
- Manage current and future job senior openings with talent acquisition colleagues and strengthen our recruitment team
- Develop recruiting programs and strategies to attract diverse talents
You’re offering these qualifications
- 2+ years experience in high-volume end-to-end recruitment including tech and scaling up hiring in an organisation
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (is a big plus)
- Experience in developing strategic and tactical sourcing plans for recruiting needs
- Highly skilled at networking, interviewing, and negotiating
- Skilled at building relationships with candidates and with hiring managers to ensure smooth hiring across our companies
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Experience in recruitment in venture capitals, tech incubators and start-ups is a plus!
We’re offering these benefits
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café and a ball-pit!
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries
RELOCATION & EU WORK VISA
We do not offer relocation assistance for this position regarding paperwork, visa and first steps in Germany.
We do not work with recruitment agencies.