Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager *
Join our People & Culture team and work with us in a multicultural, passionate, and exceptional team creating high-quality games in the media metropolis of Berlin. The passion for creating high-quality games and the focus on a superior customer experience have made GameDuell one of the largest cross-platform games communities in the world. Since 2003, more than 130 million players have played with us, and we offer a broad portfolio of over 40 casual online skill games.
You’ll source and recruit top talents internationally to enable them to grow and thrive. You’ll own the entire recruiting process for hiring the best candidates, which includes aligning with the hiring managers and challenging them about the job’s specifics, actively sourcing candidates, managing the candidate pipeline, having the first call, both taking part and organizing interviews for the teams, and finally making offers. All the while, you’ll provide a remarkable and memorable hiring process for candidates; a process you’ll further develop to provide the best candidate experience possible.
- Take ownership of our end-to-end recruitment funnel: from creating a productive collaboration with your stakeholders, advising them on hiring strategies, all the way to executing sourcing, interviewing, closing, and maintaining our candidates pool with qualified candidates
- Create job advertisements, creative sourcing strategies, and liaise with external head-hunters
- Develop solid working relationships with hiring teams and hiring managers, acting as both a trusted advisor and partner in everything related to hiring
- Drive and deliver projects that will innovate and improve our hiring methods, from process and assessment excellence to employer branding, candidate experience, and many others
- Guide the talents you hired during the probation period: this includes the first day introduction, the onboarding process, and probation feedback preparation and talks
- Evaluate your success quantitatively with KPIs and qualitatively by interviewing new team members to understand what drives a successful recruiting process and candidate experience
- Proactively mentor, help, and learn with others by sharing knowledge, offering training sessions, and a helping hand!
What we expect
- Your educational background is in psychology, business, or HR, or similar fields of successful study
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience in recruiting as well as knowledge about sourcing tools and channels
- You’re a good communicator who can effectively partner with and challenge both internal and external stakeholders; your style of communication is to the point
- Your can-do attitude, very good organizational skills, and love of learning makes you someone who enjoys working autonomously and taking ownership of your work
- You’re empathetic, analytic, as well as constructive, and, as a people person, always excited to meet new people
- You speak both English and German fluently
What we offer
- A high degree of autonomy and variety with creative leeway to let you and your abilities shine through
- A versatile, performance-oriented, open-minded, and international team that guarantees fun on the job
- An international company with 150 game enthusiasts from all over the world
- Work in one of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated loft office in Mitte! (Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more)
- Flexible working hours and remote work possibility
- Take a look behind the scenes of our People & Culture team:
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say “hello” to our recruiter Stefan!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell.de)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible starting date as PDF with the subject ‘Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager *’.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.