Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
What to expect
We’re looking for a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager to join our HR team at Phiture. You will be responsible for driving and innovating Phiture’s recruiting practices to ensure that the company will continue attracting the best possible talent.
- Responsible for driving Phiture’s recruiting process
- Pre-screening and pre-selection of applicants.
- Active outreach via LinkedIn
- Create an outstanding candidate experience for every applicant.
- You will be encouraged to improve and own the recruiting process – feedback is always welcome.
- In cooperation with our departments, you will find the best talents and ‘team fits’.
- Attend recruiting events and act as our own brand ambassador.
- Ensure transparency in the recruiting process through bi-weekly reports and market analytics
- Together with our Head of HR you will define a recruiting strategy for the future.
What you bring to us
- Minimum of 1-year experience in recruiting.
- Very good communication skills and always being people-centric.
- Ability to create and maintain flow in conversations.
- Passion for problem-solving, you enjoy taking on new and changing challenges in a fast-growing environment.
- Enthusiasm for any HR-related topics and a drive to always keep up to date with the latest HR trends.
- Reliability and discretion.
- Organizational talent – you will need to juggle communicating with multiple candidates and stakeholders at the same time.
- Creative, structured, and solution-based thinking.
- Ability to express empathy and general care.
- Outstanding English skills.
What we offer you
- Share in Phiture’s success through a company-wide bonus scheme
- Allocated budget of 1,000 euro every year for your personal development, as well as your own Udemy for Business account
- Monthly learning day to support your personal and professional growth
- Career roadmap and personal development plan to support a progressive learning curve
- Continuous performance and developmental feedback throughout the year
- Comprehensive access to mental health support from licensed therapists via our partnership with the Oliva platform
- 30 days of paid vacation every year
- Flexible working hours so you can work when you’re most productive
- Unlimited remote work within Germany, along with an allowance of 60 days of international remote work every year
- Spacious office in the heart of Berlin – we all work to ensure we foster a daily feel-good atmosphere
- Onboarding package including state of the art technology
- Opportunity to actively influence change by joining our internal Culture, Climate Action, and Diversity & Inclusion teams
- An absolute sense of unity – we are all aiming toward the same goal of leading the way in mobile growth