The DigitalService4Germany develops digital solutions with the government that center around the needs of citizens and work better for everyone.
To deliver on our mission we’re building a digital service unit from the ground up that is 100% federally owned and reporting directly to the chancellery. We build user-centric software products. We do not work for profit but for cause, and we are looking for purpose-driven and ambitious individuals to join the team.
As a Recruiter, you will find special talents for DigitalService4Germany. You will establish an innovative, inclusive process and constantly develop it further. Your tasks in detail:
- Develop a great candidate experience in close cooperation with the Hiring Managers. Screening applications, conducting & organizing interviews, etc. with the goal of finding people who are highly motivated and convinced of our mission and who have the skills and potential to deliver outstanding results.
- Diversity: You are passionate about diversity and have a proven track record in recruiting diverse teams.
- You train and coach expert interviewers and develop coding challenges and case studies for individual positions and interviews.
- Active Sourcing: You actively search for and approach exciting candidates and thus increase the pool of interesting candidates.
- You are familiar with social media and the current hiring platforms and you develop optimal solutions for our hiring needs.
- You have profound experience in successfully recruiting diverse teams, ideally in a tech, product and design environment.
- You have an excellent instinct when it comes to finding outstanding talents and developing a suitable recruiting process.
- Your strength is friendly and engaging communication on all channels with the candidates and the team, so you always keep everyone in the loop.
- You have a strong intrinsic motivation to drive the digitalization and improvement of public services.
- You feel comfortable communicating in German and English.
- A unique opportunity to make the German Federal Administration more citizen:centric and digital as well as play an important role in building a modern digital service unit within the German government.
- We offer you a lot of responsibility, varied tasks and exciting creative opportunities with a mission-driven team, aligned on a common vision to make digital government work better.
- An office with a sunny roof terrace in the center of Berlin. Flexible home office arrangements. Free coffee/tea, soft drinks, fruits, sweets and muesli.
- We will provide German lessons for non-German speakers.