Recruitment Consultant (RPO/MSP) (m/ f/ d) // twago
Are you looking for a challenging job where you can make a difference by contributing to the success of a newly launched product with a lot of traction? Are you full of ambition and eager to change the world of online work with us? If working in a start-up atmosphere excites you, twago is the right place for you!
For our office in the heart of Berlin we are looking for you to start as soon as possible as Recruitment Consultant (RPO/MSP) (m/ f/ d) for twago – Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work.
We are looking for a business-minded, hands-on enterprise recruitment program manager who wants to join our customer success team and take on the challenge to change the world of work. In your role you will work closely with our largest enterprise customers. You will be responsible to manage the complete talent flow for dedicated customers and you will be measured on the success of your customers.
What you’ll do
- As part of the customer success team, you will be responsible for the success of our largest enterprise customers.
- You will measure the success of the customer based on funnels and pro-actively drive measures to improve the performance of our clients
- You will be responsible for achieving the agreed performances SLA’s and deliver high quality candidates in time to our clients
- You advise your clients on market trends and help them run a successful program
- You build and expand a relationship network both internally and with your client
- You participate in management meetings to discuss the status of your clients
What you should bring in
- You have successfully completed a bachelor, master’s or equivalent degree and have already acquired practical work experience ideally in the field of HR for example as recruitment consultant or delivery manager
- You have a strong command of German or Dutch and English
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You possess strong communication and presentation skills and exhibit confidence when interacting with co-workers and management throughout all levels of the company hierarchy
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Your approaches are markedly pragmatic and solution-oriented and you are able to work both on a team and independently
- You demonstrate strong analytical reasoning skills and contribute to team spirit through your curiosity and passion for new challenges
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity for professional and personal growth within an innovative, highperforming and fast-moving company with flat hierarchies
- Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
- An ideal environment in which to grow with a successful start-up and learn about the online working industry
- Competitive salary and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Fresh fruits, drinks and company lunches
twago is a successful, internationally active enterprise on its way to become an established online company. We are changing the world of online work by connecting freelancers and business clients from all over the world in order to successfully mediate various projects. Recently, our new product Twago talent pools was launched allowing fortune 500 companies to attract freelance talent.
Become a part of our team!
If you feel ready for this, send us your application as “Recruitment Consultant” with your availability, salary expectations and a link to your current online portfolio to [email protected] Also let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you.