(Senior) Active Sourcer in Recruiting (f/m/div) // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
We’re finleap the #1 Fintech company builder in Europe based in Berlin and with 16 ventures launched. Along with our passionate co-founders, we build several startups per year and focus on a long-overdue disruption and digitalization of banking and insurance.
As finleap puts talent first, it is one of our highest priorities to get not only the best but the right people on board. Therefore, our recruitment team wants to grow even further and welcome a
(Senior) Active Sourcer in Recruiting (f/m/div)
who drives the creation and development of a strong talent pipeline together with our sourcing & recruiting team. You will achieve this through leveraging a range of sourcing tactics which helps you to discover passive candidates who could be a great fit for our eco-system. It’s your overall goal to ensure a constant flow of high-quality leads and support finleap’s recruiters in converting those into hires. You will act as sourcing subject matter expert and deliver talent market insights as well as state of the art sourcing techniques back to your team and stakeholders to drive educated sourcing strategy decisions.
What will keep you challenged?
- Be the key driver for improving the recruiting team’s ability to rapidly target, identify, source and present the best and brightest talent with a strong focus on leadership and C-level-roles.
- Utilize advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates and future prospects for the finleap eco-system.
- Get the most out of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Indeed, social media, etc. for targeting new candidates. Don’t forget to make use of our internal network and database.
- Due to your experience, you will proactively share your learnings, act as a natural mentor and make sure that you and the team are on top of new developments in the field of sourcing and recruiting.
- Build relationships with the (passive) experienced candidates in your pipeline and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change.
- Work effectively with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports.
- Conduct introductory phone screens.
- Develop thorough knowledge of our business and positions and effectively conduct research to gain a deep knowledge of the marketplace and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Participate in external events to network and source.
- Other responsibilities can include reporting for Recruiting metrics, employment branding projects or process improvement projects.
What will make you succeed?
- You are an experienced sourcer with relevant sourcing or recruiting experience gained in a digital environment or an agency. Your career path has led you to a point where you can’t wait to share your knowledge and deepen your expertise in strategic sourcing.
- Proficiency in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, websites, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases characterizes your expertise.
- You are experienced with the use of Boolean logic search string development or related search methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Your German skills meet at least the C1 level.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver as well as a data driven personality.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and candidates.
- Being part of the team who recruits the first key hires for our ventures, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and define talent for the next generation of disruptive fintech and insurtech start-ups.
- A dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organisations with a diverse workforce of 60+ nationalities.
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. You’ll be joining a friendly and supportive People & Organization team.
- Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started.