Senior HR Manager / HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Sendinblue is the European leader in digital marketing software. We are a complete Sales & Marketing toolbox: email, SMS, Facebook ads, chat, CRM, and more in one single SaaS platform. Our mission is to empower all companies with the tools they need to build stronger customer relationships and grow their business through meaningful interactions.
We have a team of 420 employees representing over 40 nationalities spread across five offices located in Paris, Berlin, Delhi, Seattle and Toronto.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager/HR Business Partner (m/f/d) for our Berlin office (70 employees) who will handle all people related topics and processes, as a strong business partner for managers who are located in Berlin but also in coordination with managers located in Paris or Delhi. You will join a global HR team with more than 15 team members with varied scopes and diverse skill sets and work closely with the local Junior HR Manager.
This position requires a great understanding of business priorities, strategic thinking, the ability to provide solutions that will have a positive impact and to build trustworthy relationships with managers and employees. Here are some of the main responsibilities, but be ready to take more challenges as we are growing fast!
What you will do
- Partner with managers at all levels, including our DACH General Manager, to align teams organization to business goals, to enhance teams performance and to ensure a high level of motivation and people development
- Ensure all HR processes and contractual activities are delivered on time and compliant with legal rules and company practices, including payroll (with the external provider)
- Manage employee relations and provide guidance toward retention and conflict resolution
- Inspire people by instilling a positive and solution-oriented approach, with a strong focus on employees’ motivation and wellness
- Evaluate staffing needs and help managers to set the best organization for their teams
- Manage employee training and development
- Improve HR policies and practices when needed
- Manage a junior HR Manager, provide guidance, learning and help to grow in responsibilities, and work closely with Office Management on joined topics
- Contribute to the HR strategies and global projects with the Chief people officer and the HR colleagues in other countries
What will contribute to your success
- Multiple years of experience as an HR Manager/HRBP, ideally in multicultural and fast-paced or tech start-up environments
- A degree in Business (an HR specialization will be a plus)
- Very good communication and writing skills in German and confident use of English
- Diverse experience in all HR areas, especially employee relations, being a sparring partner for managers and broad knowledge of labor law; payroll would be a plus
- True ability to understand business and human needs and to find appropriate solutions; being impactful by having a proactive approach
- Ability to inspire and positively influence others; a first experience in a leadership role is considered a plus
- Autonomy combined with a collaborative mindset
- Analytical mindset, problem-solving skills & Good project management skills: organization, anticipation and coordination skills
- Detail-oriented and highly reliable, with a strong sense of confidentiality and work ethics
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative scale-up environment in a hyper-growth context
- We value work-life balance and offer flexible working hours and work from home up to 2 days a week (currently, we are working from home by default)
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- A subsidized company pension plan
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite & inter-office trips (when the current sanitary situation permits)
- Subsidized BVG ticket for public transportation
- A modern and dog-friendly office in a central location including table tennis, table football, free fruits & drinks, our Pizza Wednesday, regular team events and weekly in-office yoga classes
Note on COVID-19: While we know things are a little different these days given the current situation, we are still looking for great candidates to join our team. Our recruiting process will remain mostly virtual to provide a safe experience.
Sendinblue puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.