(Senior) HR Manager (f/m/x) // travel audience
Join our People & Culture team as a (Senior) Human Resources Manager!
What you will do:
- Drive consistent delivery of great employee experience;
- Delivery great talent development programs in our Berlin office (90 team members);
- Act as a regional expert – culture, local market, best practices;
- Operate as one team in close collaboration with other People & Culture colleagues in other sites in Germany;
- Be the contact person with German legal entities facilitating: registrations, relocations, work permits, etc;
- Partner with managers in Identifying, managing and organising Learning & Development opportunities.
You are whom we are looking for if:
- You are an experienced HR professional looking for an environment where you can have an impact;
- You are a people\\\’s person, flexible and adaptive and you strive in a dynamic environment;
- You have experience with onboarding and offboardings ;
- You are a proven self-starter with the ability to work largely without direct supervision;
- You drive data accuracy and you don\\\’t shy away from reporting;
- You speak German fluently and you can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company\\\’s working language – in a professional context.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to work with a multicultural group of amazing and talented people;
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself by taking initiative and ownership over your projects;
- A dynamic industry where you handle new problems every single day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports work-life balance.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!