Senior (Lead) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/div)
KLANG IS A WELL-FUNDED ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY THROUGH VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA. WE AIM TO PRESENT DEEP, MEANINGFUL SUBJECTS IN A WAY THAT’S CAPTIVATING, EASY-TO-DIGEST, AND ENTERTAINING FOR ALL AGES.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, your main responsibilities will be building processes and structures around Talent Management, leading the Talent Acquisition team and becoming a key partner to our Senior Leaders and Head of People.
What you’ll do in your first 6 months
- Work with Senior Leaders to identify hiring needs and work on a long-term strategy to ensure we engage and attract top talent
- Partner with our Senior Leaders at Klang to implement a hiring process and score cards for our main business units
- Lead and build the Talent Acquisition team: you will mentor and coach your team members, share your knowledge and support them in their growth
- Key Partner for Senior Management providing Hiring Updates and Metrics
- Be hands-on and support your team when needed
- Proven experience in a similar role at a startup company where processes and structures are needed in order to be able to scale:
- You have set up interview processes and scorecards in order to attract top talent and deliver an excellent candidate experience
- Extensive experience in hiring for a competitive market with talent shortage. This should include sourcing projects, identifying new recruitment channels and metrics to measure the ROI
- Experience and passion for leading and coaching a team of recruiters
- You have strong project management skills: you are able to translate our vision into actionable plans. You are goal oriented, can prioritize your tasks and meet deadlines
- You have strong decision-making skills, are proactive and have a business mentality
Not mandatory, but a huge bonus:
- You have experience in hiring for German companies. Knowledge about relocation to Germany, visas, taxes and cost of living in Berlin.
Some additional info:
- This role will report to our Head of People & Culture
- Current team set up: 1 TAM + Admin support
- Klang has 50 employees, we aim to recruit 15-20 by EOY
- Tools we use: Workable (ATS), Personio (HRIS), Smartsheet (OKRs), Small Improvements, Confluence, Slack
- Join a well-funded and growing gaming studio in the centre of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Competitive salary and 27 days of paid vacation
- Flexible office hours
- Monthly public transport travel pass
- Free membership with Urban Sports Club
- Monthly team events and activities
- A dog-friendly office with standing desks and mobile aircon units for hot summers
- Well-stocked kitchen and daily catered lunch
- Relocation assistance and visa support
We explicitly encourage applications from applicants from groups underrepresented in games/tech spaces. We value all kinds of backgrounds and walks of life.