Senior People & Culture Manager (f/m/x)
As a joint venture of CARIAD (a Volkswagen Group company) and expertlead, we are revolutionising tech recruiting in the automotive industry and strengthening tech expertise as a key lever for Volkswagen Group’s transformation into a software-driven mobility company.
We are one of the most fascinating projects in tech recruiting, as we bring together the best of both worlds: the rapid speed & agility of a startup and the expertise and knowledge of a corporate organization.
As our Senior People & Culture Manager (f/m/x) you will be the driving force behind building and developing our team. You will be reporting to our Managing Director, Oliver Colin, and join the P&C small team on a broad range of projects in the Talent journey. This role also has a focus on Talent Acquisition and successfully building our Business teams (Tech Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Business Development & Operations).
What you’ll do:
- Assess and develop current P&C processes and tools/technology considering company long-term strategy.
- Coach and advise leadership on best practices, employment law matters and relevant & innovative talent programs.
- Define, together with leadership and the P&C team, the roadmap for the function in order to support and enable company growth in line with our mission, vision and values.
- Develop the Comp & Bens framework based on data, and position Futurepath as an employer of choice.
- Define internal Talent Acquisition strategy from Branding to Onboarding, while also executing on it and attracting the right talent to the organization for departments such as Talent Acquisition, Business Development, Marketing and Operations.
- Develop our Onboarding program in collaboration with key stakeholders from the business.
- Own and execute on the entire spectrum of Talent journey: Operations, Experience and Development.
- Contribute to Futurepath brand development as a tech talent acquisition partner: comms, events, others.
- You want to be part of an international and diverse start-up company and play a key role in its development.
- Extensive experience in People & Culture functions, ideally in setting up the function or in a startup environment.
- Proven experience in building trusted relationships and using excellent judgment and strong communication skills across all levels of an organization.
- Coaching and mentoring skills as well as your proven track record in developing individuals.
- Owning our Talent journey, from Operation, Experience and Development.
- Ability to implement compensation & benefits ecosystem.
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition, and you can drive our efforts in building the team, experience with employer branding is definitely a plus.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced but informal start-up environment.
- Strong verbal, written communication skills with experience in building compelling business cases and recommendations – English and German are necessary.
- Impact: Contribute to the digital transformation of the mobility industry.
- Company: Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Location: A beautiful, bright new office in Schöneberg/Tiergarten.
- Development: Invest in your growth with a personal L&D budget.
- Visa Support: We are there for our future team members throughout the entire visa process.
- Work-life-balance: Flexible working hours, and 28 holidays, plus the 24th & 31st of December are extra given days.
- Flexibility: Take Home Office days, or work remotely from anywhere in Germany.
- Start the day well: Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, fruit, free drinks and delicious coffee.
- Perks: Free German classes, sponsored lunches and access to ClassPass.
- Team events: Frequent online and face2face team events, to make sure we stay connected and aligned as the team grows.
- Ask-me-anything: All employees have the opportunity to ask questions anonymously, which will be answered by Management in our frequent team meetings.
Ready to transform future mobility with us? We look forward to hearing from you!