(Senior) People Experience Partner
OneFootball is the ultimate media platform that enables football fans to get their daily dose of news and scores wherever they are, created by a team of 200+ professionals from more than 40 different countries. Be part of one of the most promising and disruptive companies revolutionizing the distribution of live football matches.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate, process-oriented, yet people-focussed colleague to join our team. As the People Experience Partner at OneFootball, you will be essential in setting and driving our people strategy and company culture.
- Build trustful and strong relationships with and consult your stakeholders (e.g. Line Managers, Upper-Level Management, Employees).
- Make sure team collaboration is a top priority for your stakeholders and advise them on all people & culture and HR management related topics.
- Spearhead a performing culture of diversity & inclusion.
- Translate the organization’s needs and goals continuously into people-related guidelines and processes, while staying compliant with current labor laws.
- Develop and enhance internal processes (e.g. individual performance review, L&D) and take charge of the internal communication around them.
- Create and implement development programs and make sure performance is evaluated and reviewed regularly (e.g. Leadership training).
- You’ve worked for 3+ years in a similar People Experience Partner, HR Business Partner, or other HR Management role.
- You can clearly and concisely explain your point of view, your advice brings value and is welcome by others.
- You jump into problems head first, with creativity, passion, and a strategic mindset that would align with and benefit a tech company.
- You know German labour law inside out.
- You are reliable, organized, and solution-oriented.
- You can handle and protect confidential information.
- You are guided by empathy in all your endeavors.
- You are fluent and comfortable conducting all business in English, German is a plus.