Senior People Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Please note: Also possible as a part-time role!
In this role you will be supporting our employees throughout their whole lifecycle and also advise our leaders in all people-related matters. This is not a boring admin job with the same repetitive tasks: We are looking for a colleague who enjoys making sure that these very important processes are working smoothly, and who wants to roll-out own initiatives that let us work smarter.
We believe in people first – this has been our motto from the very first day, and this became even more obvious during the global pandemic. If you are excited to build up an active relationship with our whole international team and really care about employee well-being & happiness, then we would love to hear from you!
You will be working in: English and German (fluency required)
How you will make an impact:
- You will be the trusted go-to person and advisor for all people related matters: for our employees and our leaders, while communicating clearly and effectively, always aiming for the best possible employee experience
- You will own the payroll process and will cooperate with our local payroll providers, authorities and other third parties (for Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, USA and India)
- You will master all administrative processes such as contracts & certificates, personal files, health insurances matters, documentation for internal and external stakeholders (e.g. social insurances, relocation office)
- You will work closely with finance and other internal stakeholders (eg. Data) to make the best out of „reporting & controlling“
- You will be responsible for our global benefits & incentives – making sure that we offer the relevant benefits and keep the process clear & transparent
- We need your ideas and your strategic brain to identify, develop and implement guidelines, frameworks, structures to support the employee lifecycle in all different stages (eg. onboarding, promotions, maternity leave, time off, fair separations, etc.)
Skills you will need to be successful:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a people/HR operational role, primarily in international work environments
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a high sense of customer focus towards our employees and you are a good networker
- You have excellent knowledge of German labour, social and tax law and regulations and also familiar with international entities
- You have an eye for details and keen on data accuracy – you stay on top of your diary and keep others in check!
- You have an always-learning mindset
- You’ve worked independently in a dynamic and multicultural environment
Learn more about life at DCMN, benefits and our recruiting process on our careers site: https://careers.dcmn.com/.