Senior Recruiter & Employer Branding Manager (m/f/x) // Next Big Thing AG
Next Big Thing is a Berlin-based IoT and blockchain company builder designing and co-founding high-tech ventures. NBT promotes entrepreneurship, catalyses innovation for corporate partners, and grows Europe’s digital economy. As an operational VC, NBT provides mentorship, financing, and engineering know-how. By building new services and products on top of technology, NBT develops scalable business models.
NBT’s Talent Acquisition Team is expanding to provide world-class support to our growing group of visionary IoT and Blockchain ventures. we are hiring a full-time Sr. Recruiter to start asap who’ll apply his/her expertise and potential to help us achieve this.
These will be your tasks
- Execute our talent acquisition, sourcing, and employer branding strategy across NBT ventures
- Educate business leaders and educate hiring managers on processes, interview best practices and decision making
- Keep track of and optimise relevant recruiting channels, report data driven key metrics and continuously improve our hiring strategy
- Keep up to date with latest HR trends, use new and creative ways to find and engage our people
- Demonstrate determination, creativity and pragmatism – Go the extra mile to close the deal!
- Manage current and future job senior openings with talent acquisition colleagues and strengthen our recruitment team
- Develop recruiting programs and strategies to attract diverse talents
You’re offering these qualifications
- 5+ years experience in high-volume end-to-end recruitment including tech and scaling up hiring in an organisation
- Experience in developing strategic and tactical sourcing plans for recruiting needs
- Highly skilled at networking, interviewing, and negotiating
- Knows how to speak ‘tech’
- Skilled at building relationships with candidates and with hiring managers to ensure smooth hiring across our companies
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a big plus)
We’re offering these benefits
A sweet deal
- Full-time unlimited contract
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks & fruits
- Hardware of your choice
- Subsidized membership to a Berlin sports club with 450+ locations
- Access to Factory Community events: lectures, social events, networking, great restaurant and café and a ball-pit!
Work with the best
- Join an agile, cross-functional, dedicated team
- Take responsibility for your projects. No micromanagement
- Work within a flat hierarchy among international team members from 20+ countries