Senior Recruiter (f/m/x)
At Kontist everything revolves around self-employment: We believe freelancers shape the future of work, combining flexibility and individuality to create innovative businesses. Our mission is to empower them by offering peace of mind when it comes to their finances, with mobile banking solutions tailored exclusively to freelancers.
We are a driven team with 100+ years of freelancing experience, living an entrepreneurial company culture that is built upon three major pillars: trust, freedom, and purpose. We make the lives of the self-employed easier.
Do you want to be part of an inspiring team at a prolific fintech that sets new standards for servicing freelancers and the self-employed?
Your mission at Kontist:
Be an expert in Recruiting and the go-to person at Kontist when it comes to questions around talent acquisition and how to build up an effective and efficient working recruiting unit. In your role you’ll be working closely with our Senior HR Manager and our COO together.
- Recruit a wide range of positions to ensure the further growth of Kontist
- Advise, train and support the hiring managers throughout the whole recruiting process
- Educate and enable teams to own the recruitment process
- Set up and implement processes to ensure efficient recruitment activities and an excellent candidate journey
- Define and monitor KPIs to continuously improve your activities
- Support the COO in questions regarding personal planning and budgeting
- Develop the Employer Brand Strategy further in close collaboration with our Senior HR Manager
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting of a wide range of positions
- You’ve gained experience in building up recruiting units
- You know how to craft the right story and pitch them to candidates
- You know how to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders
- You act empathic and have a good understanding of people dynamics
- You demonstrate accountability.
- Experience with self-employment is beneficial
- Fluency in English and German required
- A highly motivated and ambitious working environment in a cohesive, fast-growing team
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally, including possibilities to move internally within the company
- Lovely sunny and green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Flexible trust-based working hours
- Personal coaching
- Weekly German and English classes
- Sponsored daily lunches
- Urban Sports Club Membership
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!