Senior Recruiter (m/f/d)
Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes.
We provide a unique combination of first-class IIoT technology and its delivery with powerful financial and insurance offerings — all from a single source trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark – the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
Relayr’s Talent Acquisition team is committed to foster a culture of continuous learning, personal development, and respect for each other. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas. Currently we are looking for a passionate, structured and self-managed team member to join as a Senior Recruiter and be part of our motivated and international team in Berlin.
Above all we are looking for people who will contribute to the success of relayr. We love diverse experiences, so even if you don’t meet all the requirements but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
- Manage the full recruiting cycle in the Engineering, Sales, Strategy, People, Operations, Marketing, Product departments: from creating and posting job ads to active and passive sourcing and screening, and finally scheduling and conducting video interviews, interacting with our candidates daily.
- Make sure that all candidates receive timely feedback and communication regarding their application, contributing to an excellent candidate experience.
- Build up recruiting pipelines proactively together with the Hiring Managers. And become a trusted business partner to the Hiring Managers.
- Be highly involved in the decision-making process together with our department heads.
- Extend and negotiate offers.
- Conduct recruiting data analytics and provide reports on a quarterly basis and as needed to the Hiring Managers, Executive Leadership team and the whole company.
- Involved in organizing and participating in talent fairs to attract top candidates, and in other employer branding activities.
- Work on improving our recruitment processes and implementing new ideas, lead recruiting initiatives and additional projects.
- Coach team members on recruitment best practices and standards, create and conduct trainings.
- 5+ years of work experience as a recruiter preferably for tech companies.
- Passionate about conducting interviews daily and finding the right talent for relayr.
- Motivated to work in a result-driven company with a lot of responsibility as well as ownership of your own talent acquisition projects.
- Strong systems experience e.g. Lever ATS, Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates).
- Energetic and easy-going person who sees the whole picture.
- Flexibility and safety are important to us! As a company we were quick to react when the Corona pandemic began, sending all our employees to work from home. If you start out as a new employee at relayr, you will be working from home, enjoy a structured digital onboarding programme and flexible working hours.
- Modern office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, free fruits, and a high-end espresso machine.
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are – join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe.
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team.
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, access our expanding professional library, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline. We also offer free German classes at all levels.
- Have some fun with regular team lunches and offsites, a yearly company summit, and our branded goodies.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 paid vacation days + public holidays.
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership.
- We partner with Fürstenberg Institute to provide our employees with psychological support and career coaching.
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive.We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.