Senior Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 30’000 clients in the DACH region and over 14’000 candidates applying through our software every day.
Our ambition is to change the way companies hire on a global scale. As a strong team with 60+ motivated colleagues, we are currently growing our team to become Europe’s most widely used talent attraction software.
We deeply believe that great companies are made by great people. That’s why we help thousands of companies attract, manage, and hire their next great talent in a smart way.
- You are holistically responsible for the recruiting process for your departments and position yourself as a competent Talent Attraction Partner for your hiring managers
- You own the end-to-end recruitment process – from creating the job ad, sourcing, screening, interviewing to negotiating and closing the offer
- You create the talent sourcing and acquisition strategy for winning the right talents
- You are responsible for identifying and connecting with the right candidates via your recruiting network e.g. direct search, Linkedin, your professional network, industry events, and JOIN as a sourcing platform
- You coach, challenge, and support your hiring managers. You share best practices and build a trusting and open relationship with all internal stakeholders
- You proactively stay on top of the interview process to ensure the best candidate experience
- You analyze and constantly improve your recruiting process with KPIs
- You come up with ideas on how to improve the recruiting process, identify new recruiting channels, enhance the candidate experience and attract the best talent
- 6+ years of talent acquisition experience and a proven track record in an agile recruiting environment
- You proactively engage in stakeholder management and independently develop and implement recruiting strategies
- Strong passion for hiring a small number of high potentials instead of “high volume – low quality” recruitment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluency in English
- A varied role and the opportunity to grow together with JOIN
- Inspiring, diverse, highly motivated and international working atmosphere
- The unique opportunity to revolutionize the recruiting industry with a rapidly growing company
- Design office in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg
- Latest hardware – choose Mac Book Pro or Lenovo Carbon X1