Senior Sales Recruiter (f/m/x) // Tourlane
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi-day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of Airbnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane – travel made human, unique, smart & sustainable.
- Are 6 recruiters with the ambition to scale our company from 200 to 500 employees this year and to become the strongest brand for individual trips
- Organize the complete candidate funnel from the selection of job portals and screening telephone calls to the organization and implementation of sales tests
- Work closely with our stakeholders and external service providers
- Develop new sourcing channels for various positions, from university marketing to meet-ups to recruiting fairs
- Create an amazing company culture
- Have 3-5 years experience in recruiting, ideally in an area with a high volume focus
- Have successfully completed your studies in psychology, sociology or business administration with a focus on human resource management.
- Are a sourcing wizard!
- Are extremely responsible, work in a structured way and enjoy driving projects forward independently
- Are all the usual buzzwords: hands-on, a thinker, a maker, a believer, think out-of-the-box, able to go the extra mile, get things done.
- Are used to working with a lot of people, you have knowledge of Excel and it is easy to document your activities well
- Have a very good command of German and English, both spoken and written
- Usual perks of a Berlin startup: Central office, free drinks, müsli, fruits, office dogs, and team events
- A diverse team of over 35 nationalities not discriminating about sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability and anything we may have missed.
- A very open and transparent company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
More reasons to join our journey:
- Our startup is making money from day one
- Nothing is set in stone yet, your input will have a huge impact
- The opportunity to shape the future of Tourlane
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!