(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (f/d/m)
🚀 Welcome to your Kenjo application journey 🚀
Wait, who’s Kenjo?
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy?
Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit and lead people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, people.
💥 Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers. Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society 💥
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
How will you contribute to our mission?
Candidates will think about you when remembering their future journey. You will extract who we are as an employer and make it visible to the outside world. Candidates will have a fun experience and employees will think of you and your projects when thinking about how much they love their workplace. Big shoes to fill? No worries, we will make sure you will fit right in!
Your main responsibilities are:
- Getting people who challenge us and make us better on board
- Working closely with our COO to make our culture visible to the outside world and driving Employer branding initiatives (such as employee swag, social media content, etc.)
- Driving diversity and inclusion initiatives in hiring
- Supporting our hiring managers in the entire recruiting lifecycle (from sourcing to onboarding) and ensuring a great candidate experience
- Researching and testing new things in recruiting (gamification, personality tests, etc.)
- Supporting the people team with events, employee benefits, and more
- Helping to create and iterate new company presentations (employee handbook, culture compass, onboarding material, templates, etc.)
- Revamp our talent page, make it meaningful and attractive in collaboration with our designers
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- Have a degree in Psychology, People Management, Business or in a related field (plus)
- Know exactly where to find the best candidates and win them over to join Kenjo
- Have worked in a startup or scaleup before and have extensive experience in recruiting
- Be fluent in English (German or Spanish is a plus)
- Be legally allowed to work in GER
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Home office flexibility
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Team buildings and activities
Quick tips on how to prepare:
Don’t waste your time updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIn profile.
Do not think about your outfit on the day of the interview. There is no dress code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it’s not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.