(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
The adviqo Group is a global media and technology company. We develop cutting-edge digital solutions that enable people to instantly connect with life coaches and advisors. Our vision is to create a world where anyone can easily find the advisor who matches their individual needs. Our mission is to provide person-to-person advice and inspiring content to anyone searching for self-care, personal growth and clarity.
In a nutshell
As (Senior)Talent Acquisition Manager, you will independently manage recruitment activities in various business areas. You are engaging and provide an excellent candidate experience as well as professional collaboration with our hiring managers.
- Full cycle recruitment: from creating job descriptions to choosing channels, administering our ATS, interviewing candidates and supporting their on-boarding
- Proactively developing sourcing strategies and activities, seeking out talent and nurturing relationships
- Lead briefing meetings with our hiring managers, providing labour market insights, explaining the recruiting process and setting roles and accountability
- Monitoring and improving recruiting-related KPIs
- Share your best practices and take our recruiting skills to the next level
- Support on- & off-boarding and HR administration
How you can inspire us
- 3-5 years of professional experience with a proven track record in recruiting
- Excellent communication and networking skills, and the ability to quickly build relationships with candidates and stakeholders
- Strategic mindset to create and maintain pipelines, including gathering labor market intelligence
- KPI driven mentality
- High level of personal responsibility and drive to push things forward
- Fluent English, good understanding of German
Location & Benefits
At adviqo team spirit is key! You can expect successful teamwork in international teams, exciting projects and free space to bring in your talent and ideas. Even after our current Home Office phase, our employees can freely choose their workplace. Besides the usual Berlin perks such as free drinks, fresh fruit and lunch sponsoring, we offer a stylish office directly on the riverside with a roof terrace, flexible working hours, regular participation in workshops and conventions plus fun team events.
Sounds thrilling? We are looking forward to your digital application incl. your earliest start date and salary expectations!