Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
PaulCamper is re-connecting people with nature. We are the largest, fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, backed by renowned international marketplace investors. We currently have a team of more than 65 adventurers making this vision a reality and this is just the beginning.
We are convinced that the best way to back our customers is to back our people! At PaulCamper we believe in an environment that encourages personal responsibility & continuous development and aims for high self-efficacy for each and every team member.
As our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you drive the wonderful mission of attracting the best talent without time lag! You understand yourself as the servant of the teams and the business and love to actively build and shape our team!
- You are a strategist and have a strong business understanding! You translate PaulCamper’s principles, strategies & skill map directly into your field of expertise to acquire talent not only with great urgency but also foresight.
- You ensure a constant stream of qualified talents, attracting the right profiles at the right time, by taking ownership for the complete recruiting cycle:
- Preliminary strategic considerations (planning, defining, organizing, processes, criteria & KPIs)
- Communication/ Acquisition, candidate sourcing, selection of talent, and closing
- Rolling resource planning, forecasting & monitoring
- You constantly challenge yourself for the best process, most impactful methods & tools, and greatest user experience to hit your hiring goal fast and sustainably
- You use your self-starter-mentality, strong sense of urgency, your strong external & internal network, and your ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Your Travel Experience
- You are a recruitment tiger with at least 3 years of experience in strategic and operational talent acquisition with an excellent track record, including recruiting on executive level and employer branding measures!
- You have built up smart & scalable processes and structures in a fast-paced, VC funded environment with a high level of ownership and responsibility. You have a broad entrepreneurial understanding. Ideally, your knowledge and experience are complemented through activities in other areas such as sales, marketing, business development.
- You are a fast thinker & fast implementer, highly analytical with the ability to connect every action to our bigger picture and organisational purpose.
- You exude a positive attitude, magnetism, and passion for us and our product that opens up those with whom you interact – team members, potential talents, partners, network.
- You are fluent in both English and German and if you bring a good knowledge of labor and social security laws and regulations it’s a plus.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively shaping and scaling our company and its culture.
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate about outdoor travel.
- People that embrace uncertainty as they see all the beautiful opportunities within.
- Responsibility, challenges, and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create impact for good.
- An open feedback culture as well as freedom for further personal growth & development.
- Flexibility in the working setup including a bright and open office located in central Berlin.
For more great insights listen to the talks with our CEO Dirk:
Hungry to create impact and drive change in a highly dynamic environment? We are looking forward to getting to know you!