Senior Talent Acquisition Manager // wooga
Our HR Team is devoted to continuously creating an environment where our people are excited to contribute to our vision and the company’s strategy. We are looking for a Senior TA Manager, who will contribute to that quest.
You will join as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. In collaboration with other TA managers, you will drive Wooga’s growth by being a fierce and relentless relationship builder. You will go above and beyond to provide the most engaging candidate experience and bring top talents on board.
*This is a one-year contract with the potential of becoming a full-time position.
About the role
- You will be a fully hands-on 360 degrees recruiter, the sole owner of the full-cycle recruitment process; from helping the managers drafting the job description to sealing the deal.
- You will act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to the business and hiring managers across various teams in terms of hiring, interviewing, and recruitment best practices.
- You will contribute and lead various recruitment initiatives and projects as a key partner in improving our recruitment processes.
- You will play a pivotal part in our team, ensuring that we hire people who share our values, love to collaborate, and value the player’s experience above all.
- You will be a Wooga brand ambassador and advocate, including representing the company in person, at industry events.
- You have been at the heart of recruitment activities for a few years now, and know your way around tech, marketing, and/or creative roles.
- You value positive candidate experience above and beyond everything.
- You have a passion for data and understand its impact on hiring.
- You are a fully hands-on recruiter, from finding the candidates yourself on social networks, to elaborating bespoke attraction strategies for Wooga.
- You have several years of in-house and/or agency recruitment experience, preferably within the digital industry (interest in games is a plus).
- You have experience working with various ATS systems and tools, i.e. Greenhouse, BambooHR, G-Suite and similar.
- Join the HR team that makes a difference every day. Set the recruitment trends and see how your ideas come to life!
- Hire people who excite millions of players around the world every day through our games. See and live our growth!
- Don’t stop learning – join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafes, internal training, workshops! Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development.
- Stay fit and join Urban Sports Club.
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city and enjoy our unique office space.
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.