Senior Tech Recruiter / Talent Advocate – Berlin DE/ENG // Talent.io Recruitment
To develop your expertise in tech-recruitment you should aim high!
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates. In 4 years, talent.io has raised €10M and grown from 3 people in Paris to a team of 160 with offices in Paris, London, Berlin and Amsterdam.
For our team in Berlin, we are looking for talented people who want to be leaders in tech-recruitment and to be part of the future of recruitment.
Why join us?
To build your skills: you will learn from the best and have the opportunity to work with everyone in the company: colleagues in France, the UK, the Netherlands and Germany, country managers and founders. You will have a chance to take ownership, have impact in business and the industry and be recognised for that.
For a stress-free environment: you will join a supportive team, we like to work together and learn from each other. You will enjoy a variety of comfortable working areas, regular team activities, great working gear and startup swag, regular meditation sessions, language classes and fitness pass, attractive commuting solutions, contribution to your pension plan and more.
Be part of a European team: we gather once a year for our start-up retreat combined with creative learning methods. We bring all the European teams together in a sunny city to enjoy quality exchange where ideas and friendships can evolve.
As a senior recruiter, you will be our expert in tech recruitment in one of our new markets. From this role, you will have the opportunity to grow into the role of market lead or recruiter lead, who will initiate and manage exciting recruitment projects.
- Connect with and build a network of inspirational software engineers, product managers, UX Designers and CTOs
- Guide candidates on how to find the best tech job ever with talent.io
- Develop and nurture relationships with your candidates through excellent service and quality insights
- Initiate ideas and project focus on building global candidate network that reinforce your success
- Reinforce and promote the talent.io brand through participation in and organization of events
- Mentor and guide junior team members
- 2-3 years’ experience in tech recruiting with focus on candidate relations
- Fluent in German and/or in English, another language is an advantage (e.g. Spanish, etc.)
- Passionate about building relationships and have a community mindset
- Business mindest and entrepreneurial drive – you shape your success!
- High attention to detail and strong motivation to learn & understand
- Curiosity around technology and the digital landscape
- Recruitment Process
Our target is till 2019 to establish teams in 10 European cities with values that we believe in *Think Team, Make Impact and Take Ownership*.