Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist // Tech Sourcer
Few things have as much impact on people’s lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago, HelloFresh, Adyen, Delivery Hero…and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
- Helping us shape our sourcing and talent acquisition strategy
- Active sourcing and building a strong pipeline of candidates for our platform
- Writing engaging and exciting messages that attract top candidates
- Providing and analysing data that will contribute to process optimisation and to shape our talent acquisition and reactivation strategy
- Mentoring and training other team members with sourcing best practices
- Keeping up to date with industry and market trends and identifying new sourcing channels and opportunities
- Spreading the word about Honeypot and our value proposition to the developer community, building a close relationship with potential candidates and creating a strong network
- Functioning as the bridge between the Talent Success, Marketing and Client teams, ensuring effective collaboration and communication
- 4+ years experience in candidate sourcing, talent acquisition, or recruitment roles
- Experience mentoring, training and managing others
- Experience sourcing tech candidates and understanding of technical requirements
- Skills in sourcing techniques such as Boolean search and experience sourcing on different platforms, such as LinkedIn, GitHub, and Stackoverflow
- Excellent communication, networking, and relationship-building skills
- Strong time management, prioritisation and self-organisation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you are curious and love to experiment and try new things
- Drive: you are proactive, highly motivated and result-driven
- Tech-savviness: you like to work with data and new tools
- Full working fluency in English and German
What we offer:
- Join our diverse team of 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
- A great work environment, with company outings and regular team events (whenever COVID safe)
- Remote work possible: 50-100% right now, flexible post-Covid
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership (Urban Sports Club)
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Honeypot encourages candidates from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with a disability to apply.